November 09, 2012

ColourQ #162

Another ColourQ has been posted.  Are you playing?

I missed last week's challenge.  I had a card completed in time but I just didn't love it enough to submit it.

Here is my 3" x 4"card:

Supplies:  Card stock [Staples, Papertrey Ink, Recollections], Design Paper [Simon Says Stamp October Card kit 6x6 pad, Stamps [Lawn Fawn, Papertrey Ink], Ink [Copics, Memento, Punch [Martha Stewart], Twine [Doodlebut], Frame [Jillibean Soup].

I used more items from my October Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients kit.  I had a super hard time coming close to the Soft Suede colour from Stampin up.  The middle leaf was what I thought was close but maybe the leaf on the right is closer?

I love how ColourQ's motto is to come close not to match exactly!


  1. Meghan this is so cute, love that frame and thank you so much for joining us this week at the colourQ!

  2. Love, love that owl, Meghan, and your embossed background is awesome! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the colourQ.

  3. your blog is adorable.. I totally love your creative

  4. Congrats on your shout out. This is one seriously cute card.


Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!